HOW IT WORKS THE HUSBAND - a Ladybird Book for Grown -ups. Matt Hardabck published in 2015.
Written by Jason Hazelby and Joel Morris.
This delightful book is the latest in the series of Ladybird books which have been specially planned to help grown-ups with the world about them.
The large clear script, the careful choice of words, the frequent repetition and the thoughtful matching of text with pictures all enable grown-ups to think they have taught themselves to cope. The subject of the book will greatly appeal to grown-ups.
The eight books in the series feature original Ladybird artwork alongside brilliantly funny, brand new text. The other books in the series are:
- The Ladybird Book of Mindfulness
- The Ladybird Book of Dating
- The Ladybird Book of the Shed
- The Ladybird Book of the Hipster
- The Ladybird Book of the Mid-Life Crisis
- The Ladybird Book of the Hangover
- How it Works: The Wife