Sell Your Ladybird Books
If you have a collection of Vintage Ladybird Books that you wish to sell please contact us. We may make you an offer or we can try and sell them for you on our website.
What to do
- Contact The Arran Alexander Collection by e-mail email@example.com and send a list of the Ladybird Books you wish to sell. Include details of any faults such as stickers, stamps, torn pages and writing. If possible include a few photographs of the books in groups of 6 to 10 to enable us to assess their condition.
- If the books are suitable we may make an offer to buy the books from you.
- We may also offer to sell your books on our site on your behalf.
- If we are buying them we will ask you to send the books to us. On safe receipt we will send your payment by return of post.
- If we are selling them for you we will ask that you send us the books. If suitable they will be prepared for sale and placed on our website. They will be listed on the website with a code which will enable you to search and see your books on the site at any time. If any of the books are not suitable for listing we will return them to you.
- We will send you an inventory which will include the price at which the books have been listed for your approval.
- We will send you a monthly statement including payment for books which have been sold.
- Payment will be 50% of the selling price, less selling costs for each book sold (paypal fees etc). Please note that the selling price may differ from the listed price during price promotion periods.
- The books will remain on our website for 4 months after which any unsold books will be returned to you. We may be able to extend this period and we will discuss this with you at that time.